economyguardian
Easy going man who enjoys other pussy in VA manly mature men.

Name: Arthur2p

Marital Status: Separated

Height: 5' 1"

Hair Color: Brown

City: Burgess, VA 22432

I'm hoping to find a FWB. I tend to be on the dominate side.
- has an IQ not in single or double digits.- is able to communicate in a fell swoop.- will brake for animals.- has passion for something that makes a difference in the world. Nude hot pussy types.

Name: vaberrivard

Marital Status: Married

Height: 5' 3"

Hair Color: Blonde

City: Heathsville, VA 22473

Oh, and nothing is hotter than making a women quiver from cuming too hard ;).

I'm not into having a long term relationship and ready to take it further. Married man (with permission) looking for a woman that has needs and desires and passion for intermacy.

Name: PartysInMesquite

Marital Status: Divorced

Height: 5' 7"

Hair Color: Auburn

City: Bristol, VA 24203

It's not that really difficult to describe myself, but there's no exact words to reveal my entire personality, because people will always see in me the traits and qualities that reflect in pussy in VA themselves. Cpls for friendship and female. Black pussy world.

Name: kateMeltvedt606

Marital Status: Divorced

Height: 5' 9"

Hair Color: Chestnut

City: Parrott, VA 24132

Frustrated animal needing to spend time doing what we enjoy best unfortunately my gorgeous partner has been struck down with an illness that has destroyed our love life but I will not refuse reading a good book or watching an interesting movie and my one more passion is cooking and baking. I am pussy VA into kissing/passionate make-out sessions, mutual touching/fondling, extended foreplay, etc. Anything sweet like Cake mix, chocolate, custard, ice-cream and non-food stuff like TV Gunge and Slime gets me going. Have a very high sex drive with a wild imagination to match.

Name: ClockworkDick78

Marital Status: Single

Height: 5' 3"

Hair Color: Brown

City: Virgilina, VA 24598

I'm definitely open to being with women too, but not looking to change my situation. I am divorced after a 20 year marriage, and I'm ready to be loyal for a life time to a mature capable master.
Share on Facebook
If you want somebody who is discreet, sexy, and willing to fulfill your every desire I'm your girl.
Copyright © 2024 Willem Labean