economyguardian
Looking for a NSA/ FWB who want to in Arizona explore their wild side!

Name: furmama15

Marital Status: Single

Height: 5' 9"

Hair Color: Red

City: Phoenix, AZ 85021

I am free and looking to make up for that, I am here for quality and fun. Maybe looking for a long-term friends with benefit or even going with the flow.

Just a regular guy, tall, salt and pepper type. The way they laugh, the shape of their necks , their smell......I'd like a friend that shares my desire for adventure and passion. I'm not going to change my situation. Lookin for serious long term at the end i guess,unless theiirs more fun just swinging between dates and couple and three somes,foursomes,im open yes,sik and tired of the endless messages here.

Name: TandieAmrine1966

Marital Status: Separated

Height: 5' 9"

Hair Color: Brown

City: Phoenix, AZ 85015

Im very respectful and will follow your lead. I like to bake cakes, I like to cook pizza, I like to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Very much into massage exchanges, would prefer naked over clothes any day! You in Arizona must be okay with straight sex only (nothing between you and my fwb) and must be okay with NO ANAL or trying to make me eat your ass.
Do 75 yr old woman like to fuck. Flexible schedule will host nearby hotel. I prefer Much older man in LOVE w/dad bods!!!

Name: nguyen2203

Height: 5' 1"

City: Lukachukai, AZ 86507

Love to dance, workout, play bball, and have fun. I will answer ALL questions. Interested and open to most things; try everything once and then go back for more of what you like.

I'm most attracted to someone who is witty, confident, and has a sense of humor. I am fun clean professional respectful and educated!

Name: MattiSayles

Height: 5' 6"

City: Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Defenatlly disappointed with site. Willing to try about anything once. I am in search who is tolerant calm and understanding. I'm not in Arizona sure yet. Man fucking his wife and protectors.

Name: AlfySlater

Marital Status: Separated

Height: 5' 2"

Hair Color: Blonde

City: Glendale, AZ 85303

I want to explore and see what i can come up with. Am 55 male from warrabrook it's in Newcastle area I was married in Arizona at 18 years old and now been single for three years now and I am a mistress who is interested in meeting someone entirely submissive in nature and who is willing to experiment and enjoy living out ideas you may have in mind to try sexually. I'm an oral bi freak.
Share on Facebook
If you want somebody who is discreet, sexy, and willing to fulfill your every desire I'm your girl.
Copyright © 2024 Willem Labean